Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lyndsey helping me toget in shape!

food log
3 eggs
6 oz cheese
8 oz chicken breast
1/4 head cabbage
4 oz ground beef
oil
1 glass wine
1729 calories so far, wine had 5.5 grams of carbs surprisingly.
PT shake before bed.
Tommorrow carb day!!!!

The carbs from the chocolte milk last night is making my muscles feel FULL.
I also feel strong today. If I ever get the anabolic diet mastered I will probably arrange it so squat day is on Sat. to take advantage of that.


I poured a second glass of wine to drink but Lyndsey ended up knocking it over, thus cutting my alcohol intake by 1/2. Kinda funny actually

PT shake w/ flawxseed meal. 400 calories.
2129 calories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Have you tried flax oil instead of the flaxmeal? I'd have to check, but I think you get more from less out of the oil. Unless you like flaxmeal, in which case-- more power to ya.

And the wine thing, that's funny. Outta the mouths of babes!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home