Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Anabolic diet

So Friday morning I was 275.2 lbs I was content with this, happy actually.I carbed up onthe weekend and felt full and towards the end of the weekend a little bloated. I made the mistake of weighing myself over the weekend 281 and change. I was not happy, funny how those numbers mean so much.
I was proud of myself I didn't freak out and cut my calories. Monday I ate perfectly and peed the whole damn day, and night. 274.2 today funny how those numbers mean so much........

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

never weigh yourself after the carb up. carbs hold 4 times as much water as protein and you will soak it up like a dry sponge after a week of no carbs. if you didnt gain weight after the carb up phase something would be wrong. just water.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cool, good to know.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Oooo, I *never* weigh myself after a carb day, makes me feel like a cow! But that's just from the female perspective. :)

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home