Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A+

So my English Prof. grades completely subjectively, the whole class knows this. Plus she is a horrid teacher, when she is pinned down she can't even correct mistakes she points out. I am pretty sure I am not one of her favorite students, wich doesn't bode well for me. However I recieved an A+ on a paper I busted my ass on today. I still don't trust her farther than I could throw her, but this A means more to me than almost any grade I have ever recieved does. It makes me feel like I CAN make it through NS and become a RN, that I CAN take better care of my family, and that I CAN teach my children to reach for more than they are given.
Peace Ya'll, take it easy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Franz Snideman said...

Congrat's! Hard work really does pay off!

That is awesome that you have set a goal of becoming an RN. I have no doubt that you will do extremely well and achieve many great things!

Rock on Royce!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

awesome bro! congrats. those things are important and pull us through the tougher times. it DOES mean you can hack it; it's literlly proof.Good for you man you deserve it.Medicine is a great field and taking care of people is a very good thing to do. great karma there eh?

3:23 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Wow, thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Yeah great karma, plus it's just cool. helping people ya' know. I'm sure you guys get that feeling too helping people reach their goals.

I'm pretty level headed when things are stressful, so I want to work in the ER and on a Trauma team.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home