Wednesday, February 28, 2007

RoP medium day

clean and press ladders
1,2 1,2 1
press on right side had many more reps, left side last C&P was a bastardized side press.
I have 2 options ( one right out of ETK ) I can vary between light and medium days on press untill I can add ladders OR I cvan GTG the ladders through the day 1 ladder in the am on one ariving home from school, and one in the PM. ( I like the extra conditioning that comes from doing all the ladders at once ) Then folow the plan for swings and snatches.
Haven't decided yet Maybe I'll GTG press ladders Sat and see how it goes.
Swing rolled 3 swing 10, 10, 10, 10 wind was good.

On a real positive note today at lunch I jogged over to the store catycorner (sp?) to the school, bought a plum, 4 ounces of sliced chicken breast and a small bag of baby carrots. I didn't have the mid-afternoon crash I do if I drink soda and eat chips. Plus I was fired up to workout tonight, instead of dreading it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

Yeah! Good boy!

Keep it up, summer's coming, oh I forgot, you already live in summer!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LOL, yes it's hot here even in winter. I should, barring unforseen cicumstances, start NS proper in Oct. My plan is to be right around below 220. 50 lbs give or take, in 7 months. No beer, simple sugars, or junk food and it should be pretty simple. But diet is my achillies heel, but I know I can do it!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home