Thursday, February 15, 2007

See lifting makes you smarter

And clears you head of stupid shit.
I've got that enorphine high going on right now, can't even feel the sweat in my eyes.
:-)
I'm going to get up at 4:30 go to Wally World, get the kids their lunch, come home wake up the little kids early, get them ready, go get Barb, load up all the kids in the car, drop the kids off at school, drop the little kids off at my moms house ( all before 8:30 am ) stop at the Mesa Police station get my records, head out to Tempe, get my records, continue to Phoenix, get fingerprinted, and hopefully get done by 3pm to go get the kids from school, drop them off, go get the little ones and be back at the house by 6pm to take Barbie to work, do a LIGHT gripper workout, then pass the fuck out.

I ain't even worried right now, it won't change the directors descision no matter how much I worry, If they don't let me attend NS there I will do it elsewhere. Period.

Time to make some big nasty ZZZZZZZZZZZ's

Peace, love, and succes to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home