Thursday, February 15, 2007

Got all 5 ladders

5 ladders of 3 rungs press w/53
5 ladders of 3 rungs b/o row w/ 70
sucking wind.
swings

100 swings not timed 10, 10 x 5

just whiped from the supersets, just beat like alley dog.

Good notes, finally got my arm truely VERTICAL. I used the technique from the original RKC video, looking at the bell while I press it, keeping my hand on my opposite hip for stability. Really helped my form out. I like this the best, I feel stronger watching the bell.

My forearms and shoulders went numb LOL, felt good though.
Legs got a surpisingly good workout too, bent over to support the row, the cleans, the tension for the press and the swings. Kinda shakey.

Left wrist is bothering me though I must have let the bell wrench my wrist last workout, had to really focus on keeping it straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home