Monday, February 12, 2007

First day of school

Very cool school, they treat us like adults. I can use the computer to surf betwen classes, as long as it's an appropriate site and nobody is waiting for the computers.
Neato.
Glad to have finally started, nice to have adult conversations too.

Cheyenne cried though and didn't want me to leave, it just about broke my heart.
Ryan used to do the same thing to me when he was that age, he used to take my badge so I couldn't go to work, funny little guy.
He just couldn't wrap his head around the fact was going back to school, he kept saying No....no dad..........uhhhmmmmm Noooo. In a real coy unbelieving tone, then when we got here he told me to have a good day ( and he tried to con me out of my drink "Dad can I have some to remember by?" ) Little con man!!

Hope you read this before I get home honey. Love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home