Thursday, March 08, 2007

Back to ETK

OK so I missed 2 RoP days because of the flu, this really pissed me off. The funny thing is that I am motivated enough to workout while being sick ( but I've been informed that doing it on the flu is really dangerous, thanks Rif ) But there is no damn way I could have pulled it off, standing made me dizzy. I picked up the 70 yesterday but it felt to damn heavy, I ceaned it a few times to each shoulder and I just wasn't co-ordinated. I tried it again this AM before I went to school and it felt solid, crisp, good. So after I get the kiddies to bed (10-10:30 and however long it takes to get them to sleep) I will start out with a light day. C&P 3 singles each side and snatches I already rolled a 5, Sat will be a medium day then next week will be back on track. I don't want to push too hard too fast, actually I do, but know I shouldn't.

I also just found out I'm getting High A's in all my classes except English wich is a high B, and I went above and beyond to get the Nursing Director all the info on my DUI's, so it looks like I will be allowed to go to school there AND I may be allowed to transfer my CNA to the school wich drops the overall price, lets me start a month later, and fills my additional credit requirements I needed to get over the summer.
I really hope in one of my past lifes I cut somebody a break and let them get educated!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home