Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ryans B-day

Today is Ryan birthday. He is a loving little guy, we asked him what he wanted for his birthday a couple of weeks ago and he said " Something for Chy Chy." This is the way he is, and it's all very natural to him. if he has 3 pieces of candy he will give 2 away. He always tells us good morning when we wake him up. Asks us how we are and tells us he loves us.
His favorite way of saying it is " I love you past China and back."
He is going to be my adopted son, I have raised him since he was 7 months old.
He is one of the single greatest gifts in my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

its' always great to love something more than yourself. It puts everything in perspective.kids are amazing.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

I am a better person for having been his dad, that is for sure.

9:57 PM  
Blogger ysfb said...

Congratulations. Good luck for the future.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home