Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Workout posts

Hey everybody still working out just get almost no access to the internet at the moment.
Hopefully this will be fixed by sometime next week.
I feel so isolated without my e-buddies.

Workouts kicking ass, getting lots and lots of compliments from random people like the secretary at my kids school.

I had to drop my arm specific workouts :-( heavy cleans, light snatches, and tire flipping puts one hell of a stress on my biceps, press ladders and stone jerks put alot of stress on my tris and I was doing 2 10 minute EDT style workouts for bis and tris a week, I started to have some tendon pain that wouldn't stop so I dropped the curls/close grip pushdown supersets my arms feel much much better.
A really funny thing happened also, I had gotten to where I could pin the IM #2 gripper at will and when my bis especially stred acting up I couldn't get it past paralell. I dropped the arm specific work and viola I can pin the gripper and hold it for several second again.

Peace out ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home