Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yipee

Was very hungry earlier so I went to the Prescott Brewing Company for some 1/2 priced appitizers. And yes I went there for the food, even the appitizers ROCK. Spicy artichoke/spinich dip to be exact.......yum.
Well on the way there I saw a javelina, a racoon, and several bunnies. I stopped in amazement when I saw the javelina just walking along side the road, I pulled over and watched it walk along the shoulder. Of course a friendly neighborhood cop stopped and asked what I was doing. I told him that I moved here from Phoenix and just was surprised to see wildlife in town, funny thing was we stood outside our cars and watched the javelina saunter off into the night. Me and a cop just chillin' how absolutely insanely damn crazy is that????
So I get to the brewery and it is just closing due to the lack of buisiness, this is very dissapointing.
The bartender shines me on to a local joint around the corner, I go. It was exactly what I was needed. The place is in a historic building with a 100 year old backbar, and crazy antique plaster ceilings. AND good beer on tap. Bartender was very nice, as were the VERY eclectic group of patrons. Somehow in the discovery of my new enviroment food fell to the wayside. I had my limit ( two beers ) and played 2 games of pool. Both of wich I won in commanding fashion.
I came home and managed to find remenants of food to consume.
Oh and by the way it was 72 degrees on the drive home, and the stars where out........

3 Comments:

Blogger Fallen Angel said...

I love you baby. You make me smile. I'm still adjusting, but I am glad we are here. It is better. Remnants of food. You make me smile.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Trailady said...

You make it sound so nice. I had a very good visual picture in my head as I read this post. Thanks!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home