Thursday, July 20, 2006

Move to Prescott

OK everybody the move went well. We just got internet and cable installed a few hours ago so we can keep in touch with everybody and blog and stuff.

Just got back from downtown, had a picnic at the Prescott courthouse ( I know sounds weird but it is a historic building surrounded by lush grass and mature oak and elm trees ). It is a local gathering place where people walk their dogs, get married, and an interperative dance class meets.

75 degrees there at the time. Yup, 75 degrees.

And Deb come up anytime. Seriously, leave a message for Barb on her blog about what days she works. We'll head out to the lake or whatnot.

Trailady, I am sorry to hear about your problems. Problems with marriage mates suck so bad.
Me and Barb have had some typical marriage/kids/money/stress stuff that we worked through, and even those minor problems BITE.
And if you ever need to talk more privately e-mail me or Barb, Barb has been through the ringer with guys and yet she still manages to give really good relationship advice.

5 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'm so glad to read everything went well. Just so you know, it's going to be 100 here tomorrow, and quite possibly 105 on saturday.
I will be finding all excuses to be in places like the gym, book stores and maybe the movies. (we dont' have ac in the northwest because prior to global warming we didn't NEED it)
Hooray for 75 degrees.
Hooray for new houses.
So, how are the kids doing with the move?
How's barb's job?
Any news, yes please!
:)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Royce I finally looked up kettlebell..
Pretty cool. I was thinking some kind of torture device from the medieval times from the sound of it. :)
Rub it in 75 degrees. Inside my house is not even 75 degrees. I find that... chilly

I hope you all love your new place.
It sounds like you all are creating such a great experience.
Think of the last time you went on a picnic in Phoenix.

Kyra where are you? I thought Montana???? 100 degrees??

Results should come in tomorrow or Monday on my stuff.
I think I may have a problem.
Crossing fingers

Thanks for the compliment on the pics Royce.
I love taking them and wish I had more time to do so.

By the way.
If you want to sound like your from Phoenix call it Prescott.
If you want to sound like you are local its Prescit.

That way you don't look like the new kid on the block.

I remember smelling the trees up there.
Try it. They usually smell like chocolate, or vanilla or strawberry.
Subliminal, but check it out. You will be surprised. I swear it.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey all I put some pics of Prescott on my blog: yourinsidemyheadnow.blogspot.com

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home