Thursday, July 20, 2006

Workout posts

OK life is returning to normal again and I am going to start posting my workouts again
Strength Day
Used 88 lb kettlebell
clean and push press w/ static hold to negative military press
10 second hold x 2 l/r
bent over row 2x2 l/r
one legged deadlift 2x1 l/r
2 handed swings 2x5
clean static hold 1/1 10 seconds each
The larger kettlebells just PULL a persons body off balance. You have to constantly fight to keep the wrist and forearm strong, core tense, and keep tension in the back.
FUN, FUN, FUN though to work with a heavy one!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Trailady said...

I'll be checking in regularly on your progress.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home