Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hell Ya' baby!!

I have had about a 2 week layoff with any kind of grip work because of my hand.
Yesterday I picked up my Coc 1 gripper in my left hand ( the healthy one ) and just crushed the hell out of it, the handles clicked when they hit together!!
Before the layoff I was spotty at best with my left hand.
I decided to do an actuall grip workout right now, I GOT REPS ON BOTH HANDS FOR MULTIPLE SETS, @#$# *&^% *&$@ *&^&* YES!!!!!!!
It totally felt like the spring had lost strength in the 2 weeks
right hand 5, 4, 3, 3 reps
Left hand 3, 3, 2, 2 reps
Backoff weeks when working for limit strength ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trailady said...

You ROCK man!! :o)

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home