Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It is 3:49 in the am and I can't sleep....



Like the old Sublime song says " I work hard, I work fine, but first you must take care of head. " Too much obscurity. I have an overstimulated brain with a body that needs sleep, but if I nod off now I won't be able to get the kids ready in 2.5 hours, and get Barb in 3 hours. Rizzle Dizzle Fizzle Fazzle Dick Triple Flip Fantasia am I tired. Been weeks since I had good sleep. Allergies. Here is the worst part, I have medicine that will allow me to get to sleep, then about this time I wake up because it has stopped working and my tounge is dry and stuck to the roof of my mouth. AND my nose is stopped up, so it is impossible for me to breath. Then it takes a while for me to get back to sleep. UGH UGH.



Yesterday I did an impromptu workout, I had misplaced my grippers, and i found them yesterday. So I did 3 sets of 10 for wrist plate curls ( see above ). Then I did 5 singles either side with my trusty Coc 1 gripper. Then I got stupid and it is very possible I will have a hard time using my hands tommorrow. I threaded a towel through both of my kettlebells ( 88 lbs total ) and proceeded to do swings by holding on to the towel and not the handles of the KB's. It is a common hand strength excersize to do rope or towel pullups. Or even put a rope or towel through your kb and swing it around your body for core work. But KB swings are a diferent animal. Well I did 10 sets of 10. BRUTAL, typing is giving me problems right now.
I have never done 10x10 with 88 lbs on the swings before and my lats, spinus erectors, traps, hammies and maybe even quads are going to be sore later today. Forearms are a differnt story. I can already feel the pain coming. WOW

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

Workouts r funn :)

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home