Saturday, April 29, 2006

Crazy test. pretty accurate




ColorQuiz.comroyce took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Needs to feel identified with someone or something..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.



Almost scary accurate, I am charming, I do charm people when things get tough. I DEFINATELY require peace and calm. I definately achieve a sense of well being through sexual activity. And I have a severe drive to accomplish a few things, get in shape, resume trading futures derivatives ( yes it was profitable ), and provide a better are to live in for my family ( Barb wishes i had a severe, single minded focus on the housework ). And I definately enjoy being married, I do feel empty when i am alone. Very accurate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Almost everyone that took it said it was very accurate...

I don't think your choice of color varies much with your feelings or mood at that moment...

although i could be wrong

:)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Trailady said...

This was very interesting. I took the test and it was accurate for me too.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home