Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yeah I did it

5 rounds
heavy bag 60-90 seconds
rest
snatches 10/10
rest
CNS wasn't real happy afterwards, kinda feeling pukey.
but I did it, I really don't realize how much work this actually is, when I first got my kb I couldn't do ten snatches in a row, last night was 100 snatches and 5 rounds on the heavy bag in just under 25 minutes.
WOW, energy system actually getting some energy to it, way, way cool.
Even in severly sleep deprived state ( 4-5 hours a night for almost 3 weeks......damn allergies ) I feel springier and faster.
I have NEVER felt this good at this weight, I can't wait to see what 200 lbs brings,
to quote a friend, I'm going to take over the f'in world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trailady said...

Whoo-hoooo doesn't it feel great to make improvements?! My endurance is really building up- especially in my shoulders. I can press for more reps without fatigue and my cardio is building also. I don't have to step out for a breather & a drink as often. Feels great!!

Life has a way of making me numb. Exercise helps change this. It's good to feel alive.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Aiman said...

Does this mean that you're able to take a back-somersault in at the door? :)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

NO, NO BACK FLIPS FOR ME!!!
I am just trying to get mobile so I can live a long independant life, if I started doing back flips I would end up in the hospital!!
Trailady, I feel ya' endurance rocks!!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home