Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wrist update

So a dude named Mark Reifkind ( RKC ) was kind enough to give me advice on how to rehab my hand. He has competed in gymnastics, powerlifting, long distance cycling, marathons, and stone lifting over the past 35 years. As well as coaching several sports. When he speaks people should listen. The fact that he took the time out of his day to speak to me was very, very cool. Turns out I have to start watching my range of motion on things and ease into anything new. I still want to be 19 and I ain't. I feel much better already. I could workout today I think, but I am going to give it a couple of days at least. And do a LIGHT workout!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nabeel said...

i remember this marathon .. called "Bad Waters" .. it's actually a triathalon .. 36 miles my friend of running, biking and swimming.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home