Monday, March 22, 2010

Protien sparing modified fast.

Trying this again, just to kick start the weight loss. was really good today. Took 7 grams of fish oil, was going for ten.

With this move everything feels different. The kids seem like they want to be around us more.
The kids and money situation bother me one hell of alot less. I
was in withdrawl today and didn't snap or get angry with anyone. I had a little woodpecker in the back of my head hammering at me to get a drink, but I didn't. And I worked out. Simple little workout smith machine squats 3 sets, lat pulldowns 3 sets, incline dumbell press 3 sets. Nothing impressive. Lyle macdonald says that twice a week on the psmf is about all a person can handle. I've got
a head full of ideas as usual but I'm going to keep them to myself for now. I'm
going to blog what I actually do, cause a hard lesson I've had to learn is this. Daydreaming has got me no fucking where in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home