Monday, October 29, 2007

Goddamnit KBs are dangerous.

Well not really. I almost lost a shin today cause I didn't pay attention to what I was doing. Yeesh. I missed a double clean with 2 70's and aborted the move and jumped back a little. My cheap knockoff DD 70 has a rubber pad bolted on the bottom, fuckin thing actually bounced a little back towards me and nailed my shin. Fortunately I was not standing still at the time.

Thrusters with 70's
21 reps PR

RR/pushup on KB double s 70's
20 reps

5 vups
5 burpees
20 swings

x 3 rounds.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Friday said...

21 thrusters with 2 70s? Holy hell, man. Nice!

That rubber bottom is there to protect the floor, eh? Not your shins.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

yes did 2 at the top of each minute and 3 on the last. The last reps were long push jerks cause I was to near failure. Really doesn't look like a lot. But I was hurtin'

9:50 PM  
Blogger Jim Ryan said...

Careful, Royce! Get yer sleep so you are sharp! KBs are the ultimate blunt object and will do lots of damage (that can take unspeakable amounts of time to recover from) if you whack yourself good with one.

Hey, anything with 2p's is damn serious work. Nice job.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home