Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Got home last night at 3 am.

Yeesh. Fun vacation, I needed that. Fell in love with Carpinteria again :-). This will probably be the last week or so long vacation before I'm out of school.

Workout post

Thrusters with 53's
30 reps 3 at the top of every minute
RR/pushup
30 reps 3 at the top of every minute
5 v-ups/5 burpees/20 swings
x 4 rounds

Yeah so I had the idea that this workout would be easier because I was using the 53s not the 70s. It's not as heavy but it burns more.


I'll upload vacation pics later today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trailady said...

Hey Royce! Just a note to let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Glad to see you are still at it with your workouts. :o) Proud of you!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

On that note, where the hell are you, Royce? I know you don't work out once a week.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Hey Paula good to hear from you.

Aaron I've been a bad blogger snatches with the bulldog for me!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Snatches it is then. Glad to see you back.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home