Sunday, October 28, 2007

This is one of those days I truly appreciate the flexibility of a home gym and kettlebells

Barb is working a triple, that's right 36 hours straight. Sort of. She was the only experienced nurse on today and she worked last night and she is scheduled for tonight. But the new hospital she works at is extremely cool, they let her sleep all day today on the clock and if anything walked through the door the new nurses couldn't handle they would wake her up. So she had a residents schedule today.

Anyhow I had a lot of errands to do today and with kids you figure out how long something should take then double it :-)

I didn't get home till 6pm today and did DWs interval A

snatch 1:00
jumping jacks 2:00
x 4 rounds.

I actually counted reps today cause I was curious what 1:00 of hard snatching would get me. 27 reps

I got 27 on both sides the first 2 minutes and 20 a side on the next rounds cause I was resting at the top ( not GS mind you just plain old survival ).

94 snatches in 12 minutes, not so bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

not bad at all friend,basically the pace for the rite of passage 200 reps in ten minutes snatch test.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home