Saturday, September 01, 2007

Workout post

I had Barb yank the dead skin flap off my index finger last night. I just couldn't bear to do it myself. but my finger is much more mobile now. So I can grip the KB with 3 fingers now. My pinkie, on the other hand, is still stiff. I am hoping to be able to press and row the KBs by the end of the month. And yes it does mean i'm swinging with my pinkie sticking out.

1and4/5 grip on KB :-)

swing with 88

1x30
32 reps is my record, this felt much harder than that.
8x20
probably averaged 5-6 minutes between sets, i just wanted the numbers and didn't care about how fast I did them today. Still sucked big time though. I was going for 200 reps so I was going to do one more set of 10. Wasn't happening.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

can we get a picture of that pinky sticking out as you swing? lol, kettlebells and tea anyone?
glad to see you're healing even though it's slower than you want/

4:39 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yes Tea and Kettlebells anyone??
Looks ridiculous. Kinda funny though :-)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I swing with my pinky off the bell. But, I'm also a girl.. so....

*whistles*

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home