Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good news for modern man.

I think ( extremely tenatively ) that by Friday next week I can start doing 2 hand swings again. I have to grip the bell with my thumb and 2 middle fingers on my right hand.
And use my left hand as the primary gripping device. That's good cause sprinting is hurting my knees, and it's kinda depressing not being able workout.

EDIT!!!!
I gripped the bell ( light one, a 44 ) with a 2 hand grip. normal grip with left, hand and hooked my ring finger and middle finger over the handle. There was no stress at all on my thumbpad. I still cannot press or snatch because it puts pressure on my thumbpad. But I CAN SWING!!!

Later today me and the 53 and the gymboss are gunna have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

yaaaay! I know i hated it when I had to stop swinging when I hurt my back, that's great that you can start in again!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah, it's totally depressing.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home