Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sign me the hell up

http://www.nationalvapor.com/index.htm

Ok this is a unique product I found surfing the web. It is an electrolosis machine that breaks down water into it's two elemental components. Hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrogen is the new "cool fuel" of the future. The problem is right now there is no "green" way to produce massive amounts of Hydrogen. There is no free lunch with energy ( unless it's nuclear ) If I use 1 kilowatt of electricity for electrolosis, I don't get 1 kilowatt of power from the hydrogen and oxygen produced. .7 kilowatts if I'm very lucky. And the energy used making the electricity was more than likely fossil fuels anyway. So I actually burn more fossil fuels if I use hydrogen to power my vehicle. Algea that produce hydrogen is one possibility as is molecularly constructing solar cells to improve thier effieciency.

This product seems like a helluva stepping stone though. You install it in your vehicle and the power system of your vehicle is used for electrolosis and the Hydrogen and Oxygen are directed into your combustion engine. Appearantly it greatly increases performance and gas mileage. The reason this works is the voltage needed to break down the bonds H2O into H and O is minimal and your car produces the power anyway. The alternator produces more power than is used by your vehicle.

As soon as I'm an RN I will have this product installed on my little Neon. If it works as well as advertised both of our cars will have it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home