Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mr. Whitley

Thanks for the kick in the pants. I needed that. I was a little irritated for a second when I read your response. But as I always say it only hurts if it's true. I have been thinking about my goals again.

There are 3 and in this order.
1) Drop bodyweight to 220 by Dec 1st. I already have an airtight plan to do it. Swings every other day untill I can put pressure on my thumbpad and bend my pinkie. Then the workout plan as written. This time I start over with the 70 and bust my freakin ass. No shitty nutrition.
2) Dec 2nd start a WSB inspired training program
3) Make raw elite in either 198 or 220 class.


Like you said anything that does not enhance these goals hurts them.

I'm going to punish myself tonight. 400 swings in whatever combination I need to get there.


Oh and by the way. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Iron Tamer said...

I was just telling you what I need to hear myself from time to time.

I have some more stuff for you, when you get healed up. email me again?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cool, and I did need a reality check.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home