Sunday, July 22, 2007

Why Americans are fat

8000 calorie hamburger

So the owner of the heart attack grill used to own a chain of fitness clubs that appearantly didn't do well. But he always heard his customers planning on cheating on their diets so he decided to give them what they wanted. The worst possible fast food available.
This place was an icon in Tempe for a while ( I never knew it existed, and I love Tempe ) then they closed down. Now it's opening back up near my house. There is literally a hysteria over the opening. Last night when i checked to see what all the fuss was I thought it was all just kinda silly. Really bad food for you served by half-dressed women. Hell Hooters has been around for 25 years or something, so this idea is far from revolutionary. This morning I woke I feel great I'm 262 wich is officially the half way mark for me. I feel light. Its an amazing feeling to actually choose a goal and follow through. I just felt kinda sad for the people who are standing around waiting to devour 8000 calorie hamburgers.

7 Comments:

Blogger Laser Rocket Arm said...

If you took off the buns and the onions and a couple of the tomato slices it'd be total low-carb. :D But the advertisements for "hot nurses" ... gah.

And here are some horns for reaching a goal:

\m/

12:06 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Rock on thanks!!

Yeah even low carb your calories in have to be less than your calories out.
I'm all for attractive women waiting on me ( boy I'm gunna get flamed for that one ). This just seems different though, somehow. Maybe because they are flaunting just how damned bad the food is for you. Something about the whole thing is just unsettling to me.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Awesome ;)

Yeah, plus their slutty nurse outfits smell like french fry grease from working in the restaurant.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Quite simply, that is too many calories in one burger.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Great job on the weight loss, you're doing awesome!

Maybe someone should open a vegan restaurant with scantily clad women. Would you want to go ogle hot girls and eat tofu and wheatgrass?

8:01 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

LMAO

9:27 AM  
Blogger Iron Tamer said...

Great stuff Royce.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home