Saturday, July 21, 2007

Man I don't even want to blog this cause I feel like an idiot.

I couldn't find my workout worksheet thursday so I did an interval that I had already blogged. Then I went Friday and reprinted the sheets. Then I was looking for a secure place to put my stuff and came up with my school folder I keep on shelf. Wouldn't you know it, that's where I put the other ones. I put it up and couldn't find it, and I blamed the kids. Now I feel like a jackass AND an idiot. I need a vacation, I'm doing stuff like this more and more.

And of course I screwed the pooch too. These last 3 days were supposed to be.
thur strength
fri interval
sat strength
DW has the intervals set up as a break in between strength days. Makes sense.

What I ended up doing was

1nterval strength strength


Friday's workout
A1 TGU 5/5
A2 Pullup 8( had to use 50lb jumpstretch band as assistance )

B1 reverse lunge 12/12
B2 snatch 10/10
This was brutal on my legs, my legs started they feel like they were mired in muck. And I lost my balance a few times.

C1 slingshot 20/20
C2 pushup 10 reps

finisher
lead boots ( holy shit is this aptly named )
8 reverse lunges per leg
15 bodyweight squats
8 alternating jump lunges per leg ( jump my ass, my feet BARELY got off the ground )
15 jump squats.

All I gotta say is fuck me.

I wasn't looking forward to today.
I grabbed my 53 and went to the park because I'm always more motivated there. There are people always around and I feel like they can tell when i'm slacking even if they can't.

A1 squat 6/6 (he has it written as 12 reps I just switch sides after 6)
A2 pushup 15

B2 row 12/12
B2 clean and press 8/8

C1 windmill 5/5
C2 hanging leg raise 5

finisher pushup/swing 3/10 6/15 9/20

I ain't gunna lie I can't get all the reps with out stopping especially the slow pushups and clean and presses. I make sure I get the number of reps written but the pushups on the last set were 3x5 with maybe 20-30 seconds rest between them.

The finishers I MAKE myself do as written. Fuck are the hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

DW is the devil. In case you didn't know. ;)

3:42 PM  
Blogger fawn said...

OMG... I alway put things in such a safe place it takes me ages to find them... when I can't, I am sure it is because aliens have been sneaking into my house and moving my things around. LOL!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LOL, get Aaron to take care of that alien problem for you!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home