Friday, May 11, 2007

HELLS YEAH

I'm back on the net!!!! That was a seriously shitty 2 weeks, no need to rundown our finances on the net, but shithowdyhellmotherfucker I'm glad that's over!!

Rif: 32 comments on the post about your injuries. Crazy. I actually didn't see the post ya'll were referring too. Shafs posts remind me a lot of my brother, alot. Shit talker from the moment he opens his mouth, then justifies it with. "Well i don't kiss ANYBODYS ass." Good for them. Glad they have morals. It's lonely being the only correct person in the world!!

Christine: I'm really glad you got to go to Nationals. I bet that kicked ass!! The pics were super cool. Take care of that hand that's a bitch. "Combat sleeper" ROTFLMFAO, now that's funny.

Trailady: Thanks 35....wow. I found a grey hair on my SHIN, wich I promptly removed. LOL


Tracy: Your workout are kicking butt. see-saw presses!! those will pack on some muscle!!

And everyone else, have a great night

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!!! Wooo woooooooooooooooooo!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Welcome back to the internets!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

glad you be back bro. its a long story, lol, but it's over. for now.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home