Friday, April 27, 2007

Workout post

SHIT this one was just pure crap.

DL day
Planned 75% ( 260 ) x 12 singles
Rack holds

No way was that happening. I got 260 x 6 singles and the 6th one was slow.

I guess it's good just to be working out. 2 days ago I was puking my guts out. But man does it fuck with my head to loose strength. I hate it.

Tommorrow is light bench, chins and swings, it will probabaly be really light. I'm going to be pissed by monday if I'm weak tommorrow. I'm working up to single on a high box ( my bench LOL ). Then I'm going to start doing 70% of that for doubles or triples 60 seconds rest between sets. I figured out how to use my bench and drop down in 1/2 inch increments. I'm going to place 1/2 inch pieces of plywood on either side of my bench every 4-6 weeks untill I'm strong and explosive well BELLOW parallel.


Fuck. Did I mention I hate going backwards. I can't remember. But In case I didn't. I hate loosing strength. Hate it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I'm having the same prob with the sickness. I find that it just takes it out of you.

And ref your comment on my blog-- that's what KBs are for! Explode explode explode!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

also, don't know if you have yahoo, but i'm on messenger most nights: phnx71

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home