Friday, May 04, 2007

Workout post

DL
Planned 260 x 12 x 1
got 260 x 9 x 1
GM
135 x 3
185 x 1 ( little ambitious there )
135 x 3

Standing ab's ( tricep rope behind neck )
65 x 3
100 x 3
150 x 3
200 x 3 ( the stack )

I'm beggining to realize just how much of a weak spot my hip flexors/adductors/hips in general?? are. I can't wait untill they are more flexible and strong that will boost everything!!



When I pulled for a max I pulled conventional, on a sumo cycle right now. I don't seem to be hitting the planned numbers. So either my power-endurance sucks or I'm stronger pulling conventional??.
Doesn't matter though, I pulled for 3 more reps than last week, that's what matters in the long run. And at then end of this cycle I'll pull for a max and base everything off that. It's all just data!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

sumo is VERY tricky dude. Much more of a balancing act than conventional. sumo is either on or off whereas conv you can 'muscle it'/train both for even if you figure out sumo the great leverage wont make you as strong as conventional.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cool man thanks. I like sumo. It's much easier to get into position. I'm just going to cycle conventional and sumo. :-)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home