Saturday, March 10, 2007

RoP medium day

C&P ladders with 70 1,2 x 3
pullup ladders 1,2 x 3 ( -75 lbs on the pullups with JS bands)
GTG style throughout the day
Swing w/ 53
rolled 3 40 swings 10,10,10,10

right hand feels perfect, added grip work, NO ligament pain in the back of my wrist, NO PAIN AT ALL it my forearm. And after the workout was done I hooked my right ring finger around my left index finger and pulled ZERO feeling of weakness or instability.
This is very good news for modern man.
Grip work with the BBSM ( yes the BBSM )
I can close my 2 at will with either hand, wich is NUCKING FUTS, cause I haven't done anything close to a real gripper workout for 6 months, and when I stopped I could only sporadically close the #2.
My hands must have been seriously overtrained and it just took this long to get them healthy again???? I have no idea, of course there is the very real possibility that high rep KB sets have just made my hands stronger and that may be just how simple it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

that is how simple it is. sometimes if you hammer something too much( like grip or deadlift) it just gets weaker.but if you train something similar( like kbs) but different enough not to break you down there is a huge carryover effect.
what is bbsm?

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home