Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Extra workout

bulldog floor press ( elbows tucked ) 2/2 x 2
2 pood snatch 2x3 each arm
2 minutes between arms on floor press
3 minutes between arms on snatch
Grabbed my severely filed CoC 1 and did an exploratory test on my buggered right hand.
Hook grip on ballistics I feel strong and forearm doesn't bother me at all.
1 or 2 reps with a gripper no go. No pain though just didn't feel right, ain't going to chance it.

Snatches really loosened me up, was going to do 3x3 each side but I felt it in my traps, so I stopped.

Still have no idea how much volume I can handle. I guess if I keep making progress on the program I can handle more, if I stall I need less.
Guess that is what training logs are for.
I never kept them religiously before, how freakin' stupid is it to go bust your butt in the gym and be to lazy to spen 5 minutes to write something down.
LOL

Live and learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home