Friday, November 16, 2007

so my Peets addiction is thouraghly out of control.

I prefer to make my coffee from distilled water, boiled on the stove or in a teapot, then hot water and coffee grounds placed in a coffee press. I am not pretentious about it, and probably couldn't tell the differance if you handed me a cup of coffee made in a coffee maker. I just seem to enjoy things more when I put more care into making it. Like chilli for example, if I spend all day making it it usually turns out much better.
I have had a coffee press around off and on for several years, they have always been single serving presses because nobody else in my immediate family drinks coffee ( except my mom ).
However I think it's time to get a multi-serving press. It will save time between cups. YEESH!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

once you've had peets, there's no going back. welcome to the dark side( pun intended).

5:21 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LMAO!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

You coffee snob! I've never had Peets....

10:22 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

no snobs, just once you try it nothing else tastes like real coffee.
you can order it online here:

http://peets.com

5:09 AM  
Blogger Kettlebell Lady said...

coffee good!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Ok Mark Reifkind you are the devil. I just checked out their website, they have Arabian Mocha Java, I have no idea what it tastes like but I must... order....

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

the mocha java is very smooth and,well, too mocha'y for me.. I like the french and italian roasts the best. Major dickisons next.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home