Monday, September 10, 2007

Movie post

Kick ass movie with Albert Brooks. "Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World."
I'm watching it right now, it has one of the most poignent lines I have ever heard in a movie.
I'm paraphrasing but a senator told Al Brooks that they have tried all the usuall ways to understand Muslims, war and spying. These didn't work so they decided to see what made the muslim world laugh. On a side note he actually wrangled permision to film in Pakistan too I believe. So obviously he's Jewish and he still goes to Pakistan. He's my new hero, dat dude got brass ones!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Franz Snideman said...

I haven't seen the flick. I need to check it out.

Is it a rental or is it in the movies right now?

6:55 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

It was on HBO, so I don't know if it's in the rental stage yet. Funhy stuff though!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home