Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sholy Hit

Monster session today. I had to do a strength interval and and Interval interval.
A1 TGU
A2 Pullup ( -50 lbs with JS band )

B1 reverse lunge
B2 snatch

C1 slingshot
C2 pushup

Lead boots

took 44 minutes to complete

Then I had to do

slingshot
Jumping jacks
slingshot
Jumping Jacks
swings
jumping jacks
3 minutes rest x 4 rounds

No way in freakin hell I could do it as written took me 93 minutes to make it through the interval after the strength workout

137 minutes today. A worked out outside on my front porch. It was raining but it's a covered porch. Hooked my JS band over the support beam.
90 degrees and 100% humidity. Chalk turned to paste, drank an entire gallon of water and was only a pound heavier after the workout. Yeesh this one hurt, I want my mommy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Nicely done! That's SEVEN POUNDS of sweat. The weather does not sound nice, especially for a workout like that.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah. I was a hurtin' puppy :-)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home