Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lesson learned

My hammies are pretty darned sore from squatting, so when I did the swings tonight I had an....ahem..."unique" insight on wich muscles were being used. I found a form tweak, I can't really describe it. But on the downswing to load the hammies it didn't hit them as hard as I thought, I still felt it very very much but right now standing is a chore and this should be harder. I changed not how but when I initiate the upswing, just a little sooner, and I TOTALLY got stronger a "bowstring" effect from my hammies. Very good info.

Took the 70 for a walk.
Tied a rope on the handle and around my waist, then went to the park for some sled draggin'. Front and backwards for about 15 minutes. Started out easy ended up hard. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home