Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Food log

Yesterday was STUPID. I'm really kinda pissed at myself. Freakin' squat my butt off in a 100+ plus degree garage on a pile cinder blocks. I made the difficult choice ya' know. I could have easily said to myself the gym's closed and it's hot in my garage I'll just go to the gym tommorrow. This guy didn't say that.











But I didn't, and making that choice kicked ass, I was seriously proud of myself for doing it.

Then I partook in mindlessness and drank, then partook in more mindlessnes and grazed on crap. Bullshit behavior.



Food log
2 hard boiled eggs
155 calories
12.6 grams protien

80z chicken breast
calories 375
protien 70 grams

2 tablespoons EVOO
239 calories.

more to follow
egg ommlette
4 eggs 310 calories
2 slices bacon 348 ( less calories for cooked but I cooked the eggs in the fat )
1 oz cheese 113 calories
spinach and garlic
41 grams protien

Protien shake w/ flaxseed meal
400 calories 55 g protien.
totall for toaday

1940 calories
178 grams of protien

Little low on the protien, but all in all one hell of a lot better than yesterda.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

back and forth is, in it's own way, a type of balance. eventually one ends up in the middle( especially as momemtum decreases-older age,lol). being aware of what you are doing is the key thing. at least to me.at least you aint pretending or ignoring.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

No pretending, no ignoring. You're gunna get a kick out of my next post Rif, Me and Christine have been scheming

3:32 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

You look blacker than your previous pictures, and what the hell are you lifting? Wheels?

Best of luck with the diet and the strength. You will succeed.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home