Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm having less and less tolerance for whining

about working out, especially the 'I just don't have time" thing. Like Pavel says skip a meal, workout instead.



The gym was closed when I went, the kids were awake by the time I got back. And I had no desire to squat off my bench again, it's too damned high and it's not really doing me any good. So if figured I would just plain ole' squat, then I had an epiphany.











4 cinder blocks 5 dollars 12 cents

16 inch cubed box pricless.

Be back in an hour........................

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

make sure you put a towel or something on there so you are not sitting directly on the concreet. 1/4 inch wood squares to add height would be good.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cool, it worked out fine as is but one time it slipped a little, I already thought about putting a piece of plywood on top

5:59 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Good idea! Necessity is the Mother of Invention!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home