Sunday, May 27, 2007

Squat day tommorrow.

It's Sunday night after a back off week, I'm ITCHING to train, like a bug under my skin that I can't get too. Gnawing at me, prodding me, pushing me, telling me to go get it. See, I didn't feel this way a week ago. Don't know why but I didn't. I'm going to squat off a 16 inch box tommorrow so that's exiting, it's something new. I am also going to change my assistance movements every 4 weeks. My SQ assistance move for the next month will be Zercher position squats, I'm looking forward to this. The leg onslaught is mere hours away. Tommorrow is box squats, zercher squats, OHP, swings. I'm going to cut it up into two workouts for convenience. Squats in the am.
Kb presses and swings in the pm.
Oh yes the financial situation is somewhat better, so I get to make my own food choices too. That's damned good thing.
Food log and workout log to follow Monday :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home