Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Great Pudge Off of '07

So it turns out I need a little kick in the pants to get my ass in shape. I hate hate hate dieting and conditioning. So me and Christin Petty ( who feels the sam way ) decided to have a race and make it public. Here is the crazy scheme of late night chats with a powerlifter.











The Rules:

First person to lose 60lbs, or highest amount of weight lost by deadline wins. Deadline December 1st, 2007 midnight, Arizona standard time.
Entrants must post picture on the 29th of each month along with weight and measurements.
Entrants may not make use of liposuction, or engage in anorexic and/or bulemic behavior... because this is bad for powerlifting.
Entrant may pick any diet/training regime they see fit otherwise. Entrant may post a food log, it is helpful but not mandatory.
The Payoff:Person to have lost most pounds/inches will be deemed the winner. In the event of a tie, fellow bloggers will vote.
Entrant deemed to have lost will have to take picture of self in blonde wig and skirt and post for all the world to see on their blog.

283 lbs
waist 51

thigh 29

calf 19.5
chest 51
unflexed bicpep 17






12 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Oh baby, it's on like Donkey Kong! Got your wig picked out?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'll match your pound mister...... I haven't gone to the bathroom yet!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

ROTFLMAO, oh the shit talking I can feel coming.............It's all good though!!

4:34 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Y'all better move your asses, I'm down 15 lbs on the year, although I'm struggling with this damn plateau.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Hey mike jump on board, keep us informed and motivated!!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

now thats committment. you go guy!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yup me in my underwear for all the web to see. Nasty I'm sure, LOL

7:11 PM  
Blogger mike said...

You may hate me but um...
you're famous:
http://www.straighttothebar.com/2007/05/the_great_pudge_off.html

half my doing, half someone else's inspiration.

3:13 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

You guys rock! I'll be following your progress, but I don't want to take sides... I think you're both going to KICK ASS!!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Mike, not a problem, now we have one more layer of motivation!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Oh dear God we're on straighttothebar.com.

Thankfully they put up your pic :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=508772

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home