Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Workout plus food log

bench
135x2x5
155x5
174x5
195x5,5,4,3,4

Lat pulldown ( weak in this today, I think cause bench hit my lats )
90x5
140x5
90x5
140x5
90x5
140x3
90x3
140x2

2nd day no carbs, I have 0 energy, it'll change in a week or so but DAMN


Legs are still almost unbearably sore becaus I came back from a back off week and maxed and did a dynamic box squat workout in the same session. Note to self don't do that again. LOL

So of course I did swings. 10x10 with the 53 I wanted more but the legs wouldn't co-operate.



food so far

3eggs
2oz cheese
3 strips bacon

protien shake w/milled flaxseed.

salad with olive oil and vinager
pork chop ( damned tasty, cooked over an open flame )

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Good work! You're gonna look fantastic in that wig! Tracy is donating her Anna Nicole wig :)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

ROTFLMAO

3:25 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

LOL, and yes I thought your legs would be super sore for a long time.that'll teach ya, lol.

good thing though that your bench is tiring out your lats. great sign you are doing it right!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

oh yeah, eat more veggies. stir fry some onions mushrooms, garlic, spinach and cabbage in some olive oil and put that protein on it and that'll fill your ass up!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Oh yeah Rif the veggies rock, I just need to get to the store tommorrow. Yeah my quads, hip flexors, hammies, glutes and erectors are sore. Really sore. Very sore. LOL

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home