Saturday, January 27, 2007

RoP heavy day

numbers were fine today but they LIE.
workout fucking sucked today
shitty sleep for 3 or 4 nights in a row, Cheyenne and Ryan are on crack
they won't go to sleep earlier than midnight, damned dogs woke me up every hour or so,
Lyndsey is running a 104 temp if we don't give her tylenol and she is just dragging around wich is how I feel, but I don't have a temp.
Enough bitching

press w/53
5 ladders of 4 rungs, big jump, the 70 is coming into focus.
the last rung on the last ladder was TOUGH, after the 3rd rung I was thinking "I don't need to do another rung, after all it has already been more volume than last week."
Then I picked it up and did the last rung COMPLETELY on autopilot.

rolled 8
100 swings
20l 20r 20l 20r 20l
not bad, not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home