Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am seriously amazed at the forces kettlebells produce

So after my flips today I was all cocky and decided to do a little more tonight, I mean it is so cool to be able to do that with that chunk of metal.

Did several singles felt good, did one wrong, one wrong rep.
I am fine I still don't know what happened but I ended up diving face first into the dirt.

That thing flipped me forward like the bad guy in a bad martial arts movie. LOL.

My extra workout just became h2h stuff with the bulldog, it is SO cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Franz Snideman said...

sometimes we get a little wake up call after setting PR's. Maybe it's a way to keep us humble and remeber where we came from. Either way, good thing your are okay. A face plant every now and then is probably a good learning lesson.

Sounds like your training is on an upward swing :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LOL, yeah gotta keep myself humble.

Yeah, training is going great!!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home