Thursday, January 25, 2007

Being a meathead with KB's

OK, this was kind of fun, I hate to admit it but it was.
I have always tried to maintain some sort of zen beahvior what the crazy bird lady next door. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, however I never intentionally try to do anything meatheadedly.
But crazy ladies new husband ( who is all of 125 lbs and maybe 25 years old ) has his friends drive by the house and stare at Barb, she never backs down, 'cuz she is a tough chick. 10 years in an abusive oppressive marriage will do that to a person.
Well whenever I walk out to see the people they drive off in a hurry, pussies, trying to intimidate a woman.
Lately crazy ladies husband has taken to sitting out in the front yard at a table and stares at Barb, not me of course.
I don't care, Barb is not intimidated, and for all I care he could run around naked chanting in his front yard.
If they ever tried to come in my house, my ferociously loyall lab/pitbull mix would take care of them and I would shoot the remains. So they don't intimidate me at all.

Well today his nuts finally dropped, and he decided it was time to start staring me down as I went to and from the house in my daily activities.
Again for most of the morning I though " Who cares, I am not going to let his idiocy control my behavior."

Then I thought ya' know maybe I should educate this poor dude in the kindest manner possible.

So I walked in my house brought out my big KB ( the Bulldog ) and did my extra workout next to his fence.

2 hand front flips 2 or 3 sets of 5 or 6 I wasn't counting
1 hand front flips 3 or 4 each side
snatch 3 times each side
a couple of clean and jerks each side.

rested between each set, no rush wasn't trying to get winded.
pretty sure I have never done flips with the bulldog so these are PR's.

I rested leaning on his fence between sets, he didn't move from the table the whole time.
When I had done my last set I slammed the KB down turned and stared at him, not angrily, just like, Dude your in over your head.

I genuinely felt sorry for the guy, you could almost see his nuts recede as I looked at him.
He got up and gingerly pushed his chair in and walked in the house, they never use the front door, so he had to walk within 3 or 4 feet of me to go in the gate.
He almost trembled the whole way in.

Pissing contests are really meatheaded and I try to stay out of them for sure, but it was funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

It's amazing how motivated we get when we know someone is watching!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Ain't that the truth!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Franz Snideman said...

great job! Nice PR's too. Can't say I've even ever tried those flips with the bulldog!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home