Saturday, January 27, 2007

OK mood much better

I recovered from my workout, I feel a lot better.
Barb is going to be working a lot and I won't get to see her much with the brutal school schedule I will be undertaking for the next couple of years. That was part of my shitty mood today.
Just sucks, but so does always being on the edge financial ruin.LOL

I got my EDT video a couple of days ago, ( I am so getting addicted to all things strength related again ). Cool video, wish I would have had that and KB's when I was 18.
It's funny the last time I felt this way I knew all the big names in bodybuilding, now I am starting recognize the powerlifters names!!

I watched a show last night on Sumo. There was this 6'3" 400 lb teenage guy that had been training for Sumo as an amatuer ( the show followed several Sumo including one Tongan national training the traditional way in Japan ).
They showed the kid strength training, he was squatting in a Smith Machine.....arrgh.

I was like give that dude kettlebells and have him deadlift!! LOL.
The biggest problem he had (according to his coach ) was that he couldn't hit that hard, he needed that explosive power KB's will give you.

Just rambling right now.
Peace out, here's hoping I get a good nights sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home