Sunday, January 07, 2007

Mind, body, and spirit

Somedays I talk or write, somedays I rant, today I rant. An English proffesor would tear me apart LOL.


The cleanse is definatly working. I blew my nose today and for the first time in 2 years it was clear not puss green. Sorry really gross I know.

The cleanse contains between 600 and 1200 calories a day, very low especially for someone who is physically active. But 12 more days won't kill me.

I have been thinking about mindlessness a lot lately.
Our culuture eats mindlessly, we drive mindlessly ( or angrily wich is worse ), we work mindlessly, we go out after work and drink to mindlessness. We spend HOURS in front of the tv being mindless.

Just like working out this cleanse started becoming something I NEEDED to do something I had to do, an overwhelming compulsion.


I needed to work my mind and feed my spirit.

Choosing to not eat solid food for 2 weeks, choosing to move, choosing as opposed to not choosing ( once again words fail me, or rather my ineloquence with words is appearent. ) This description falls short of what happened.
I have to satisfy the voice in my head that screams " Why the hell did you make that choice? Just because it was easy, you know better!! "



Colors are brighter today.
I am going to pay attention to smells more, especially food.
We drove by a McDonalds and Burger King today and the odors were repulsive to the point of nausea, rotten meat.
I am no vegetarian, and will never be, but that crap was awfull smelling, and I lived on it for 10 years. MINDLESSNESS.

Don't know what else to say or rant or write, just need to think and choose and meditate.

Peace, love, and success.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure 12 more days "won't kill you"? LOL

I haven't eaten fast food for over 2 years now, amazing how we ever did it! I wish sugar had the same affect on me. Oh well, that one will take a litte longer.

Good luck with your cleanse.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home