Saturday, January 06, 2007

Cleansing diet ( warning GROSS )

YES it gets rid of mucus, very few things live up to the hype. This does.

I don't know how to describe how I feel this AM other than this.
Have you ever went out binge drinking and eat bar food all night?
You know how you wake up all sweaty and with your heart palpatating, then you drink some water to coat the rug that is your tounge?
Then unexpectedly you have a massive bowel movement and the hangover is almost gone??
Then you realize all the poisons from the prvious nights debauchery were sitting in your intestines seeping out into your bloodstream.
Well I didn't go bar hopping last night and I woke up feeling just peachy, then I took my combination of things as Rxed and just released MASSIVE amounts of mucus and black tary FOUL FOUL smelling stuff over several trips to the bathroom.

I feel as elevated from my increasingly healthier normal state as I would have from a hungover state to normal ( hope I got my point across, I ain't that eloquent ya' know. )

Barb is doing this cleansing diet too, we are also doing it as a spiritual excersize as well. I am off to buy her a bike ( a form of excersize she really enjoys ).

I get to practice ( gotta remember it is a series of practice sessions and tests not workouts ) later on today heavy day today with very little calories in me.
But as Thomas Furman would say. Suck it up candy-ass it won't kill you.


And it is actually making me better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home