Friday, February 10, 2006

workout 2/10

walk 1/4 mile
swing 10 reps left side
walk
swing 10 right
walk
snatch 10 left
walk
snatch 10 right
walk
Clean and Jerk 10 left
walk
Clean and Jerk 10 right
walk
25 under leg passs
walk
25 under leg passes

workout notes.
Extremely tired today, my mother-in-law had to go to the hospital last night, I had to sit with my Father-in-law. So I was up 'till 3am.
lactic acid build up in my lower back forced me to sit down a couple of times, C&J, my best exersize, felt like a ton today.
Anyway I did it, felt great sense of accomplishment afterwards.
Monday will be better!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trailady said...

Repeat after me... "I THINK I can, I think I CAN, I THINK I CAN" Okay, that's enough- go get 'em! Oh yeah, child of the 80's sing along with Trailady, "Before I drop slippery kettle bells on my feeties, I get the eaties for my Wheaties."

7:28 PM  
Blogger Trailady said...

PS. Blame it on the MEDS, man!!!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home