Monday, January 16, 2006

athletic results

I am definately getting a higher level of athletic ability, muscles getting harder, joints getting looser. My knees used to constantly hurt, especially when I would stand up or sit down.
Today I stood up off the couch to put a load of laundry in, and without realizing it, I stood up using one leg to carry most of the load, ABSOLUTELY no pain in knee ( one legged deadlifts paying off). The snatches are giving me more flexibility in my shoulders. My hips have gotten a lot more snappy, my thirteen year old and I always mess around, he hits me in the shoulder and runs, I try to kick him in the butt as he runs away ( neither one of us hard, just guy stuff) yesterday I had to pull my front snap kick before I made contact with him, it came up and out with a genuine snapping motion, haven't been able to do that in a while.
I am starting to get more energy, my movements are starting to get more efficient, I hate the fact that I got out of shape ever..............damn beer and brauts!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger BrainSyke said...

now your talking buddy. That a bit inspirational for me. I have been thinking about working out for wel..the past couple of years :-)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Trailady said...

You'll get there- keep workin' it!!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home